When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Taken down by bombers wish there will come a new topic from him

Ezio

Chrono contact bomber he might do a run of 15 cases if he can get the things he need and some more things Think he will come out ehen he Got time to give details

Alberto im pretty sure ;)

Chrono contact bomber he might do a run of 15 cases if he can get the things he need and some more things Think he will come out ehen he Got time to give details

Alberto im pretty sure ;)

ok. i provide immediatly mate! where he works Bomber ? rolex geneve i suppose..... :D

I have been asked to take the pictures down as he will post he's on topic later with pics no need to have 2 topics with questions and more will respect he's wish

When i get home for Kuwait i will do a gen vs rep with Them dont go totally Bonanza its only with a iphone pics will be made

A modded ETA from bomber to get the hand stack right never owned a rep gmt because of the incorrect handstack from our dealers

Both the ETA and DG hand stack are correct for the Rolex 1675 and 6542. The hand stack changed with the 16750. 

6542, 1675: GMT/Hour/Minute/Second

16750 and since: Hour/GMT/Minute/Second

Both the ETA and DG hand stack are correct for the Rolex 1675 and 6542. The hand stack changed with the 16750.

6542, 1675: GMT/Hour/Minute/Second

16750 and since: Hour/GMT/Minute/Second

Wow didnt know that :D thanks