When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi Everyone! Very Excited To Be Here

GeeJ

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself and tell you guys (and gals?) how excited I am to have found your forum (and a few others heh) that are real replica watch sites. Back in the day I remember looking through the pages at replicacenter.com, I can't help but laugh about it. Anyway, I've probably spent close to ten hours reading information and posts on this site and I can tell what a valuble resource it is going to be for me.

Three days ago I orded a Tag Link (7750 w/ polished bez) from Andrew and now I'm simply playing the waiting game. I received a confirmation email shortly after order it on dec 11, but it still says processing on the site so I'm just wondering what's up. Will he inform me when it has shipped and is this normal? Also if you all had to guess.. shipping time to MI USA? I just want it so much it's torture waiting, you all know the feeling :) .

thats all folks

edit: i love the holiday theme!

edit 2: I assume that this watch will not come with any sort of documentation or care instructions... so if anybody has information (watch specific or other) or is able to point me in the direction of a thread that would help me out I'd be very thankful. i had a fossil watch once that's it.

Edited by GeeJ

Delivery anything from 5-20 days! Relax it will come before christmas... The TAG is a great watch but you have to take care of some very specific instructions regarding the A7750.

1) Never set the date between 7pm and 3am.

2) Always stop the chrono with the top pusher. Never reset it straight from moving.

INstructions for winding etc are easy to come by on the forum, look The Zigmeisters basics or do a search! ANy questions just ask. Its a wonderful hobby you've embarked on.

I got it.. and in only 8 days! Two questions though, if I took this into a shop they would take a link out no problem right?.. what about a place that sells Tags? Second Question, I set the date right but how do I set the time? I am a way out out there on the novice scale so bear with me pleassse. ps. i'll try to get som pics up

i'm not sure i would take it to a place that sells tags to have it resized.....

to set the time, pull the crown out one notch further than you pulled it out to set the date (hopefully you followed the others' instructions re: when to set the date -- you should really first set the time to say 5:25, then set the date to the day before today, then use the 'set the time' function, moving time forward so that the date changes to today, then continue on to set the time, making sure you have the AM/PM correct so the date changes at midnight and not noon. i hope this makes sense -- kind of hard to describe.

finally, re: the chrono function, to minimize the risk of hand slippage (ie. having the chrono hand not lining up at 12:00), ziggy recommends running the chrono hand till somewhere between 12:00 and 3:00 so that it doesn't have far to snap back to 12:00. once again, hope this makes sense.

enjoy your new watch.

dt

I got it.. and in only 8 days! Two questions though, if I took this into a shop they would take a link out no problem right?.. what about a place that sells Tags? Second Question, I set the date right but how do I set the time? I am a way out out there on the novice scale so bear with me pleassse. ps. i'll try to get som pics up