When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

93150 Bracelet Authentication Help

jigelow

I would just do that. Honestly, that's what I was planning. I saw this one on the bay and asked some questions. After I felt I got the answers I was looking for, I threw up a bid, not really thinking I'd win. Its funny since I got some 501s in a trade with Ephry. The bracelet came with 593s. They arrived the same day.

• Like 1

I can not wait to see the pictures :D I am also thinking about getting one or just build a Franken bracelet, with gen clasp, aftermarket 580 that I already got with PT 93150 links

Unfortunately, I don't have my build done and haven't even received the case, yet, so it won't provide full context. :(

I would just do that. Honestly, that's what I was planning. I saw this one on the bay and asked some questions. After I felt I got the answers I was looking for, I threw up a bid, not really thinking I'd win. Its funny since I got some 501s in a trade with Ephry. The bracelet came with 593s. They arrived the same day.

Thanks for the advice, the price of those bracelets are increasing so fast ! And I think the must have for a Franken vintage sub/SD is at least the gen 93150 buckle because of the coronet (PT one is just awful as the cartels one even though it is stamped 93250)

So I didn't get around to taking pics this weekend. With the impending in-law visit coming in a few weeks, wife and I did all the Christmas tree hunting and decorating. In addition, I began my movement/dial assembly and buggered a retainer on for the date wheel (big thanks to misiekped for coming to the rescue). I did have time to look it over a bit more closely and everything checks out. I also removed one of the link screws and it is tapered before the thread, which I've read can be another tell if that's missing. It does appear the clasp lock had been replaced at some point as its a very slightly lighter color. Not enough to be a bother.

I will get some pics up this week for those following along from home.