When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Today's Top Ten Perfect Rep Results

themuck

Vote For Your Favourite Perfect Rep  

144 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Perfect Rep?

• Franck Muller Conquistador
    • Breitling Bentley GT
    • IWC Flieger Chrono
    • IWC Ingenieur
    • Omega Planet Ocean
    • Omega Seamaster Pro
    • Omega Seamaster Chrono
    • PAM 050
    • Tag Heuer Link
    • Tag Heuer Link Chrono

With well over 3300 views of over 110 posts by over 40 members, crystalcranium's 'Iyho, What Is The Most Perfect Replica Today' topic has provided results that every member will possibly find very interesting.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17016

The results are listed alphabetically -

Franck Muller Conquistador

Breitling Bentley GT

IWC Flieger Chrono

IWC Ingenieur

Omega Planet Ocean (7th Generation)

Omega Seamaster Pro

Omega Seamaster Chrono

PAM 050

Tag Heuer Link

Tag Heuer Link Chrono

Huge thanks to everyone who contributed (alphabetically) -

By-Tor, chieftang, chrgod, craytonic, crystalcranium, dluddy, eddhead, Edge, Estaban, Febus, fitmic, flavor flav, fxrandy, gillorin, Hyster, jd6753, jdkno, jeff g, kruzer00, maxse, MJP, morgan, nelly, phoband, Polynomial, Pugwash, ProZac, r11co, Richard Tracy, sailboat641, SBOB, sssurfer, tenacious_b, thomasng, triplrhd, ubiquitous, uziuzi, vaca22, yodaddynukka and youpmelone.

I am proud to represent the regular TAGHeuer Link. :)

It might not be the sexiest rep around, but in terms of accuracy it is close to spot on.. As far as I know, it is the only one on the list where the rep uses the same movement as the gen..( ETA 2824/ 2836)..

Just waiting for the new 1:1 Steelfish, which also uses modified ETA2824 in the genuine! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

:D Any chance of sharing your opinions by posting why you think your choice is the 'Best' 'Perfect' Rep Available Today please :D

:thumbsupsmileyanim: Thank You :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well, you may guess which my vote went to...

Let's say the truth: the PAM 050 is poorly loved just because it is a 40mm PAM (and noone loves 40mm PAMs), not because of its merits or demerits.

Actually, the question in the title of this poll states: 'What Is Your Favourite Perfect Rep?', not 'What Is The Most Accurate Out-Of-The-Box Rep?' like it was in the original thread.

This naturally biases the results quite a bit.

If one would give judgement exclusively on the out-of-the-box accuracy of reps, PAM 050 would (at least) share the first place with one or two other watches.

No criticism intended here, just a description of the facts.

Well, you may guess which my vote went to...

Let's say the truth: the PAM 050 is poorly loved just because it is a 40mm PAM (and noone loves 40mm PAMs), not because of its merits or demerits.

Actually, the question in the title of this poll states: 'What Is Your Favourite Perfect Rep?', not 'What Is The Most Accurate Out-Of-The-Box Rep?' like it was in the original thread.

This naturally biases the results quite a bit.

If one would give judgement exclusively on the out-of-the-box accuracy of reps, PAM 050 would (at least) share the first place with one or two other watches.

No criticism intended here, just a description of the facts.

Correct, the original thread was asked to get opinions on what is the best 1:1 copy. I'm happy it's inspired so much enthusiasm. With so many new close 1:1 copies, the state of the art changes almost daily.

I know you guys are absolutely right about the question for the poll and I did think about this before posting.

But I thought it would be difficult (not just for newbies) to compare all the contenders (even if you have a personal preference) and search all over the place for reviews, comparisons etc etc to make real balanced and informed decision.

Having said that, I've now taken on board your welcome comments and posted a true 'Very Best' topic poll with as much reference links as I could find and hopefully this will help members make up their minds and take a lot of the effort out of researching the contenders.

As you will see, I've spent an obscene amount of time putting the topic together because it's the least I can do for members whose, topics, posts, advice and guidance have helped this newbie a great deal (which is very much appreciated) and the 'Ultimate Perfect Rep' might just be the 'Ultimate' topic!!!

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17575

Hope You Agree

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Less than a week left for your votes for your favourite rep of the year.

The vote for the rep you think is the most accurate out of the box is here - http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17575

The IWC Ingenieur and Omega Planet Ocean have a healthy lead for the favourite title...but that could all change in the next few days or so.

Happy & Healthy Holidays To You & Your Family

@ Moderators - Can you please lock this topic on 1st January?

Thank You