When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black 45mm Po

Bazz

Hey Bryan, my one o'clock marker fell off so while I was putting it back together I greased the gaskets and tightened the case back etc.

As you can see back up the thread the He valve had no gasket and I did not have one that fit so that would probably be a weak point. I would test it this if I was to use it in the pool.... but I only really did the equivalent of holding it under the tap.

@ Vaccum

Your pics are really coming along :thumbsupsmileyanim: Nice angles and good to see you playing around with the depth of field.

@ linkukbora

Awesome pics gents! I love my PO 45.5 even though it's a 5th gen. I got it a few days before Andrew posted the ultimate! Sucks!!!

Oh well... that's life. My PO has the protruding case back that makes the watch sit up too high because of the movement.. other than that I'm happy w/ it. It's a real beauty and feels incredibly worthy of my wrist.

Pugwash you will love it, they really are very good. Look forward to dozens of new pics :D

It's arrived. Strap issues mean it's staying on leather until Precious Time fixes me up with a new strap (on its way) but you should expect a lot of photos. It's big bit not overly so. It's not that heavy on leather, either.

I'm very pleased with it, and the black feels smaller than the orange, and I'm amazed how well it fits. I think I'll wear it more than I thought I would.

It's arrived. Strap issues mean it's staying on leather until Precious Time fixes me up with a new strap (on its way) but you should expect a lot of photos. It's big bit not overly so. It's not that heavy on leather, either.

I'm very pleased with it, and the black feels smaller than the orange, and I'm amazed how well it fits. I think I'll wear it more than I thought I would.

My U-PO arrived yesterday too :thumbsupsmileyanim: gorgeous does not begin to describe - now sporting rubber ;)

i think 22mm rubber strap is in the work from joshua. About a month you will have it

Don't mean to hijack thread and I should probably already know this but I a also need a rubber strap for my 4th gen, 42mm w/ 20mm lugs. Over the last few months I have been told that no real good option was available but today browsing Joshuas site I noticed he is selling the rubber strap with the metal pin that supposedly goes into the case. Are there still no other good options for the 42mm than the gen?

//Cheers

Great shot as always puggy, I do agree it does wear very well for quite a large piece.

@ pwygant,

I have seen those straps and do not think they will work, I think By-tor may have tried cutting the pin to get it to fit without much success. I have a cheap speedmaster x-33 rep that came on one of these and had a quick look at trying to fit it, if I remember right apart from the pin the lug holes were a little off.