When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Unable to upgrade to VIP——Can't get past Submit Paymebt

doug

I have been trying now for almost 20 minutes to upgrade to VIP. I have tried two credit cards, both valid, and then PayPal to have the payment withdrawn from my PP balance. All have failed. I get to the Submit Payment button, click on it, and am returned to the same page. Over and over and over. It's an unending and frustrating loop. All I have done is follow the on screen instructions, correctly typed in all account numbers and passwords, but . . . nada. 

I don't see any contact information, so I am just posting here out of sheer desperation.

So, what do I do?

Thanks.

Doug

Okay, though I NEVER received a Payment Made or any indication that my payment had gone through, but kept being sent back to do the process all over again, I've now received 3 emails telling me that I have been charged $5.00 for the monthly VIP membership, each of these with its own transaction number. So, even though I never received any kind of payment confirmation message, I have now been charged 3 times for the same monthly fee, so $15. So I somehow need to get 2 of these things cancelled and 10 bucks refunded to me. Worse, when I go to the Watch Trade forum, I cannot get in and get a message telling me that I need to upgrade to VIP. Which I have done now. Three times.

Color me confused.