When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

The first rep order in your life

Guys...that is my story...about 2 years ago for my birthday i decided to get a nice watch!I already had a gen rolex(datejust) so i decided to pick an ap diver...unfortunatly in that period i had a lot of bills to pay so i stopped on the rep! V5 :) After i done some research i choosed to make an order from intime.co!I had no problems,my qc arrived after 2 days...and my diver was on my wrist after 2 weeks...

Now i want to see your stories...and it would be a pleasure to read the stories of the guys who are in this business from many years!!! :)

I bought a quartz Ebel 1911 Chronograph from Richard Lawton. Back in 2004.

I always wanted a rep of this and this was the only one available back then. Reps weren't even nearly as good as they are now but in many ways those were nicer times.

Cheers Richard. :)

flashlight.jpg

Guest kingfrog

I bought a nice looking white dial Stainless steel watch on Canal Street in NYC about 15+ years ago for $25. Turned out to be a rep of a Yacht Master. I was not looking for a rep Anyway I got called out on a plane on the way back to Vegas by a guy sitting next to me with the real thing LOL  . Never wore that watch again. (Still have it and it runs). The red "Yacht Master" is washed out Becasue I like the white dial and SS bracelet, I replaced with with a SS Seiko with a white dial that looked like it. 

I bought an Explorer Project X watch in orange and black a few months ago to give away when I sell my Harley. 

Then I bought a $160 Rolex  Submarine Date to try out before buying the gen. I am glad I bought that watch because I was looking at 10-15 year old Subs. Because that Sub had the glide lock clasp and solid links I ended up buying a new Gen14 No Date (With so many watches I don't like setting the date every time I wear it. 

In the last few weeks I bought a Bulove and a couple Citizens. For $300+ I cannot see buying a gen. One of the Citizens is a homage to the Breitling Avenger Blue face.

Next watch will be the Michael  Bastian Smart Watch when the increase the resolution

http://www.gilt.com/sale/men/mm/michael-bastian-x-hewlettpackard-1

VERY BAD Canal Street YM    Somewhat ok Project X Explorer 

post-68669-0-71887700-1420595859_thumb.j

Edited by kingfrog