When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Camera In Hand

Usil

Christmas is good for me this year. I have replaced my S3 pro 35mm Digital Camera that was stolen from me this Summer. I also bought the Nikon 12-24mm F4 Wide zoom for my travel and landscape photography I do and also a Nikon 70-200 zoom to round out what was stolen. It feels good to be back in business.

Also received 3 watches from members that look pretty good. I will have to wait to get back to Paris to take pics as all my closeup lenses are there. The PAM 212 looks sweet and the IWC chronograph (black face panda) with Hirsch strap is unbelievable. But the IWC Aquatimer is not what I thought it was. Faux subdials and bracelet is the pits. Probably look better on a strap anyway but I hate faux dials. Oh well, 2 out of 3 is not bad.

When I get home Neil will have sent me my new IWC GST SS from Scotland. Looking forward to that and maybe an after holiday GTG at Cafe Select.

Happy Holidays.

Usil

Bought a house in Ft. Worth. I will be in Paris till Summer and then moving back to States. Been in Paris almost 4 years and have loved every day - well maybe not the drizzelly winters.

Usil

Edited by Usil

But the IWC Aquatimer is not what I thought it was. Faux subdials and bracelet is the pits. Probably look better on a strap anyway but I hate faux dials. Oh well, 2 out of 3 is not bad.

So vote for the proper version in the polls. :D

When I get home Neil will have sent me my new IWC GST SS from Scotland. Looking forward to that and maybe an after holiday GTG at Cafe Select.

This will happen. I've got loads of new stuff to show off and it's been a while.