When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Rolex 'Hulk' 116610LV vs BP HULK (pic heavy!)

ilovethiscity

3 minutes ago, pepezgb said:

But he does not have V7

Can i tell you name to him and pay via PP. I have 1500$ there and want to use. He has sone Japanese movement.

Do i have to contact him via email or weChat?

Yes he does. Look at this page (you may need to open link twice because he uses IP address filtering to stop LVMH cybersecurity hassling him)

http://www.pf-818.com/-c-55_64_414_934.html

On this page you will see V7 116610 both black (LN) and green (LV) versions, available in choice of SA3135 or A2836 (watches 2,3,4 and 5 in this page listing that I linked you) at $358 or $398 depending on movement. Hell for $1500 you could nearly buy all four!!!

Contact him via email, pay via paypal. If you email him now he will typically respond about 1am UK time.

I will buy only one. Does he accept PP because torobravo didnt accept. He said l am new and didnt let me

it is not about trust. i go to Guangzhou 3-4 times in a year. This guys they will send you watch but l need reference. Also PP is always problem in Chinaz

i am going in front of my laptop to check everything on bigger screen.

Yes he does. PF-818 has a shopping cart and you place your order for say RLSS00091 (Black V7 Sub with A2836) at $358 + $25 shipping. You select Paypal payment.

A few hours later Joshua will send you a link to a legitimate e-commerce site, which I think is called strapsforme. He wil give you a login and when you login there will be items in your cart to the value of your paypal payment. You complete the Paypal payment and your order progresses to quality control pictures.

You get a bona fide paypal transaction UTR for goods in the event of problems.

Joshua gets your identity confirmation and delivery address via Paypal.

It's very easy

5 minutes ago, pepezgb said:

I am pf-818.com now. Do i have to register or? I didnt understand this other part of the site issue

I am going to register myself to this site or just as guest?

Sorry yes you will need to register - I forgot that bit as it was so long ago.

What about the No Date version??? 114060 vs V7?? I am trying to get a simple watch but everybody told me to get V7. One more question. What about their weight? Are they the same like the original rolex?

I found everything. Going smoothly.

I think Sub is like 153-154gr. Did you ever checked?

Also everybody told to get the NOOB V7 so does he have NOOB V7? The one which am l going to pay will be NF or not? Thanks.

6 minutes ago, pepezgb said:

What about the No Date version??? 114060 vs V7?? I am trying to get a simple watch but everybody told me to get V7. One more question. What about their weight? Are they the same like the original rolex?

I found everything. Going smoothly.

I think Sub is like 153-154gr. Did you ever checked?

Also everybody told to get the NOOB V7 so does he have NOOB V7? The one which am l going to pay will be NF or not? Thanks.

Don't order until you know what you want.

Current Noob factory (NF) 116610 LN and LV are V7

Current Noob factory (NF) 116040 nodate are V6s - I have this watch - link is http://www.pf-818.com/-p-18438.html

I believe gen sub is slightly heavier than rep.

I am between V7 and V6s. They are the same watch but one stamp on the other side of the watch he does not have. When l check in Intime he has this new logo stamp. You know the one black small one.

9d126fcb54543aa8ff7c85fcae23fcc5.jpg

I am talking about that logo.

Intime NF V7 has this new logo but in PF-818 No logo. Any difference???

Thank you so much. I purchased it and paid via PayPal. Joshua is Ok guy. Now waiting time. Btw thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate that so much. I am in London Canary Wharf. If your way will come to my side I will be so happy to have a coffee. I will let you know when l got it. Hope i will not be disappointed. Take care.

• 3 weeks later...
You are welcome. Send us a wrist shot when it arrives!

Hello.
I got the watch and it is really nice. Only one thing is
Is the a rolex logo on the glass on #6???
I remember like it has to be but l couldnt see it. Can you confirm if you know?
Thanks a lot.
PS. I will add some photos today.

10 hours ago, pepezgb said:

Hello.
I got the watch and it is really nice. Only one thing is
Is the a rolex logo on the glass on #6???
I remember like it has to be but l couldnt see it. Can you confirm if you know?
Thanks a lot.
PS. I will add some photos today.

Mate it will be there but it's small and you need to get the light just right to see it. Take a look at this, and check yours again

smallP1030996_2_zpssyfggx8v.jpg~original

Hi Man.
Just want to ask a question. I sent the watch back go Joshua. The reason is bracelet came with 3 defects. Also the 120 click does not fit exactly on 00.00am. The triangle corner worh the pearly stay on between 59-60 minute. When it is like that also the other numbers are not also straight 3-6-9. You understand what l mean hope so. May be l will get the Milgauss.

e67b1cc36e006ad4bb92041af3ccf9d3.jpg952aba7ab7c537b82b7c48e676e67328.jpg8359798f14f23e94c46b272cb4522b24.jpgf3e0e049ad56b7fda9d3a518e0bdf428.jpg

Is this normal or not?? He gave me answer at the end it is a replica watch. I didnt like this. it is not a watch for 20$. I paid 420$ so want to be a nice watch. Do you have any idea about the latest Milgauss?? I like the Milgauss watch with 3131

He will not give me Milgauss but hope to receive brand new V7 because watch came all with defects and l don't want to have the replaced watch. Hope he will understand me. I just bought from him because l trusted you and your 20 watches which you purchased but he can only disappoint me once then no chance l will buy again.

Just caught up with this. I am sorry it didn't work out for you. Ultimately different people will have different standards and levels of expectation and every clone has it's own telltale signs. I have accepted about 3 watches where the bezel click is not perfect top dead centre but they were good enough to make me happy when I had them on the wrist, and at the end of the day that's all this is about.

You are probably going to be better off saving for a Gen, or type "TC Sub V6" and prepare to be amazed...

• 2 weeks later...
Just caught up with this. I am sorry it didn't work out for you. Ultimately different people will have different standards and levels of expectation and every clone has it's own telltale signs. I have accepted about 3 watches where the bezel click is not perfect top dead centre but they were good enough to make me happy when I had them on the wrist, and at the end of the day that's all this is about.
You are probably going to be better off saving for a Gen, or type "TC Sub V6" and prepare to be amazed...

What do you mean TC Sub V6??? BTW l have money for the gen. I can buy it now even some but just trying to get used to these watches then l will. I am so hyperactive to have expensive watch. I hit them all the time to somewhere so this is the main problem.
I have 2 BVLGARi gen. but now want to have a gen rolex. May been l can just go and get one but l want you to send a message to Josh to solve the problem. If you write him a mail he will problably push more to solve it. Ijust want a new watch V7 or V6S which you say the one os better. Thanks anyway. Talk to you again.

What do you mean TC Sub V6??? BTW l have money for the gen. I can buy it now even some but just trying to get used to these watches then l will. I am so hyperactive to have expensive watch. I hit them all the time to somewhere so this is the main problem.
I have 2 BVLGARi gen. but now want to have a gen rolex. May been l can just go and get one but l want you to send a message to Josh to solve the problem. If you write him a mail he will problably push more to solve it. Ijust want a new watch V7 or V6S which you say the one os better. Thanks anyway. Talk to you again.

Ask less questions and do more of your own research. Ninja has been more than helpful. Reps have defects. Didn't you review the QC pics? If the 12 bezel marker was off why did you accept the watch? Josh is not going to exchange watches that's not how TD's work. Once you accept the watch after seeing the QC pics it's yours! Your best bet is to find a Watchsmith on the forum and they can fix this minor bezel issue. Google TC blog and you'll know what TC is. Put in the work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk