When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Omega Ocean Planet rep from Andrew (Trustytime)

madbadger

Mad badger. After seeing the back of yours I can see its a BP version. BP has "barrel 1 and barrel 2". Printed on the movement . Noob doesn't.

Re the Miota version. It's cheap for a reason. Low BPH and cheat movement that stutters.

Moneybags, I believe the 6 and 9 are open on 1990s POs and closed on the 2000s POs. Noob has it right :)

Guest MoneyBags

Mad badger. After seeing the back of yours I can see its a BP version. BP has "barrel 1 and barrel 2". Printed on the movement . Noob doesn't.

Re the Miota version. It's cheap for a reason. Low BPH and cheat movement that stutters.

Moneybags, I believe the 6 and 9 are open on 1990s POs and closed on the 2000s POs. Noob has it right :)

Thats good news because I was looking at them today on iNTime and I always match up with Google Gens. That caught my eye right away, Since I am a proponent of gens if they can be afforded i am far more critical of reps. I did order a PAM but just for fun. Interesting watch and even more so it's history. But I would not want to pay for a Gen, Its a pretty ugly watch on the surface...but an acquired taste for sure.

I DID find a better SeaMaster on Toro's site with the open 6/9..Not sure I want the Omega though. I have too many Sport water watches. I kind of like the orange and black theme

Andrew at trusty time is the worst dealer there is... I would avoid him at all costs. He has the poorest comms and tells you everything under the sun until he has made the sale...

How many dealers have you compared by purchasing from?

The sum total of your contributions here seem to be rather limited to slagging off Andrew, because you bought three in a row from him with rather uninformed expectations, and a couple of commiseration posts to, or about, persons which you have had no obvious other interaction with.

So, are you just a miserable noob that can't get past a couple of transactions that didn't meet your expectations? Or are you a leech that just sucks info from the board and contributing only a consistent stream of [censored] (on Andrew) in return?

Your posts that aren't about "Andrew at trusty time is the worst dealer there is..." can be counted on a incompetent shop teacher's mangled left hand.

someone sent me this website http://intime.co/product.php?id_product=1363

and this looks like the back of my watch and it says Noob Best Edition.......

Edited by madbadger