When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake Ebay Account?

jraines87

Long story short....

I won an auction on e-bay and paid right after the auction. Obviously the seller wasn't happy with the price and refunded my $$ 8 days later. Seems he did this to three people in a week. I left negative feedback and he did the same to me... :thumbdown:

I need some tips on setting up a fake account so I can win more auctions and leave negative feedback on him....

Long story short....

I won an auction on e-bay and paid right after the auction. Obviously the seller wasn't happy with the price and refunded my $$ 8 days later. Seems he did this to three people in a week. I left negative feedback and he did the same to me... :thumbdown:

I need some tips on setting up a fake account so I can win more auctions and leave negative feedback on him....

lmao, dont EVER acuse ME of being childish again :lol:

lmao, dont EVER acuse ME of being childish again :lol:

I never have... :blink:

Why? just report him to ebay instead.

Well, that was just the short story above.

After he refunded my $$, I left him negative feedback saying he renigged on the deal. He then turned around and left me a negative feedback saying that he refunded my money and sent out the item...

Today, I get an e-mail from e-gay saying that the seller had filed a non-payment against me. I had already disputed the negative feedback with e-gay by providing information of my payment, etc.... Now I have to re-send my payment information.... Obviously e-bay has better things to do than deal with my complaint, so I just figured I'd set up a fake account and start hammering this guy with negative feedback...