When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Christmas Present For Myself, Lv Sub

section8

Received my "So-Called Perfect Sub" from Paul today, shipped last Tuesday. I had also ordered a NATO Style black strap from Maratak that arrived Friday, a few shots below with each strap.

170314-9927.jpg

170314-9928.jpg

170314-9929.jpg

170314-9930.jpg

170314-9931.jpg

Learning a new piece so I thought I'd throw it up in front of the music :)

I'm very happy with the watch although this is my first Sub so I don't really have much to compare it to. I can definitely see it getting a lot of wrist time though.

the watch looks awsome ! :thumbsupsmileyanim: you just cant beat puals prices on eta watches man ! :victory:

enjoy ! & good luck with that sonatta :thumbsupsmileyanim:

can you rock on that thing man ? :victory: would like to hear you rock that S&S :victory:

heres me playing a lil guitar :rolleyes:

me playing a lil guitar .

Wow, that's really good :D I only really play classical on the piano. I always wanted to learn how to play jazz piano, but never got around to finding a teacher or taking jazz piano classes. One of these days I'll video tape myself playing something.

I've got some downtime today actually, maybe i'll setup the camcorder and tape something. I'm loving this LV though, haven't taken it off except to shower since I got it. :D

Oh, i attempted to record something today with the video camera, but I couldn't manage to get through any of my pieces without making 50 mistakes so I scraped that idea. I'm not used to playing for a camera - that's my excuse :o

Oh, i attempted to record something today with the video camera, but I couldn't manage to get through any of my pieces without making 50 mistakes so I scraped that idea. I'm not used to playing for a camera - that's my excuse :o

i also hate been video taped while im playing ..

in my guitar video i made a few mistakes :rolleyes: but its only for fun ..

i can play that evh solo much better off camara :whistling: