When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Took Another Venture To The Ad This Afternoon...

gioarmani

No purchase this time, thank God. :)

Here's a few pics I managed to click before they got a tranquilizer round off & tackled me at the Zenith counter:

170382-9891.jpg

170382-9892.jpg

170382-9893.jpg

170382-9894.jpg

170382-9895.jpg

170382-9896.jpg

Now seriously interested in the blue bezel Tag Carerra chrono on SS, (they don't concentrate on their movement & watch-making skills worth [censored], but...) the Mont Blanc Timewalker chrono is very nice--in a fashionable sense--and of course, the traditional white dail El Primero chrono on a black band.

Wish I had a place like that around here. I"d have to drive for hours to find a place that sold Tag Heuer, let along Breitling, or IWC. Forget about anything else.

I visit Mayors regularly. They are in just about every mall in South Florida. Kind of annoying to the g/f though. I always tell her I have to visit my watches. I always have to make up for 15 minutes at the Rolex counter with an hour in Neiman Marcus. Worth every minute though.

I can't believe they don't carry Panerai!

They do at the one at City Place in Palm Beach. I tried on the gold pam 140 there and fell in love with it. $17,000 with a discount. That store has the most beautiful sales girl I have ever seen in a watch store. She is more knowledgeable about watches than most of the schmucks they usually employ, but alas my love has a rock on her finger bigger than I can afford.

We'll always have Panerai............ :D

I can't believe they don't carry Panerai!

Norway doesn't have a single Panerai store.. ;)

I would have to go to Sweden to have a look in a Panerai AD.. I don't think even the big watch stores I visited at Heatrow Airport outside London did carry Panerai .. The Pam-fever is definently a US-thing.. Everything is bigger..

Nice shots, anyway! :)