When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bezel Insert for PO Ceramic

grriz86

I just bought a new Omega PO Ceramic because it was reviewed as a good rep compared to gen and it alsoseems that no other model, like LMPO is available at the moment.

I was wandering if, by substituting the ceramic bezel insert with a metal one, I could obtain a standard metal PO.

If so, can you tell me where I can find a rep one?

What are you trying to do? The 8500 caliber PO comes in ceramic black or metal orange as standard/ the only way. Titanium blue I believe is a liquid metal bezel like the lmpo. The old 2500 caliber model is the only one that had a painted metal bezel so why would you want to copy that with a 8500 rep? I'm confused.

What are you trying to do? The 8500 caliber PO comes in ceramic black or metal orange as standard/ the only way. Titanium blue I believe is a liquid metal bezel like the lmpo. The old 2500 caliber model is the only one that had a painted metal bezel so why would you want to copy that with a 8500 rep? I'm confused.

You are right, so no way to have a 8500 with metal...I was looking at a 2500 when I looked for PO 42mm.

Anyway, do you know a reliable source of bezel inserts?

Thx