When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PO bezel insert recommendation

Corzatrr

I purchased a 42mm planet ocean Liquimetal last year from Trustytime.   Overall, really like the watch.  I purchased the Swiss movement and I don't recall if this is a NOOB version.    The bezel insert appears like the numbers are painted on, and have either not been applied correctly or faded off.  The quality of the overall workmanship seems pretty good (from my newbie perspective).  I did read an earlier post about someone complaining about the same issue.   It just looks like the lines and numbers have faint marks that just look like they were poorly applied. 

From posts, many have sent their watches to get 'mods' put on them.   Can anyone recommend someone that can actually replace the bezel with a good quality one?  I can't seem to find anything online.

I've posted a pic.  You can really notice the "0" in the number 20.    This is my 1st Planet Ocean and as much as I love it... I can't take my eyes off the bezel.   It just screams 'cheap' to me. 

Hope someone can offer suggestions.

Thanks all, love this site!

post-62116-0-81639000-1427476472_thumb.j

Ask Andrew, he should be able to source one from the factory, but be prepared, they're not cheap, the ceramic version is $65 a go and that's just for the bezel insert alone. Depending on your location or technical skill you could either send it to Micky (SSTEEL) or do it yourself.

• 1 month later...