When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sigma dials? Both V72 and 7750?

meadowsweet_

I just recently came upon (and acquired) a really lovely 6241 (old DW case set, white pn dial, bakelite bezel and pump pushers) equipped with a swiss 7750.  I absolutely love its white PN dial, but it got me thinking...

I'm getting ready to embark on a 6263 build (as I may have found another old DW 7750 case set) and I would love any insight from any of RWG's resident vintage Daytona experts on sources for good Sigma dials for BOTH a 7750 movement as well as for a V72. As I am also very close to acquiescing and finally purchasing a Phong/Phong, Jr. 6263 (for a third, v72 build lol), I'm aware of the high quality of Phong's Sigma dials but I was also wondering if there were other good sources for both v72 Sigma dials (like Phong's) as well excellent Sigmas for the 7750? And since there is no finer place for me to ask such a question, I'd like to thank in advance anyone who may be gracious enough to share some insight.  And lastly, a pic of the 6241 just because (please excuse the poor quality of the phone pic)

post-70718-0-67160000-1429655894_thumb.j

Also, can anyone tell me how the pump pushers look on the above 6241? If they look not-so-good is there a good source for more correct looking ones?  To me, they look to be set a little "tall"/high up, but I'm not certainly no expert on how these pump pushers are supposed to look and would love some input on these as well.  Thanks!