When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex Submariner replica, Prices? Where to buy?

vh997tt

Hi Everyone!

I just woundering if there is possible to buy a really good Rolex Submariner (within my budget of maximum 150$) replica with a decent movement(ETA) that is water resistant?

Or do I just dreaming and need to put in more cash into my budget? 

As it is my first time to buy, Im little afraid of these internet sales. Do you have a online dealer that you could recommend?

Im thankful for all the help I could get!

Kind regards!

Edited by vh997tt

Hi and welcome, stay around, read and research a little bit more to get more information and all the answers will soon come by themselves. Count on spending more than double to triple of Your budget on a really nice one.

To just try out how everything works maybe search for a recent release of the Explorer II with the cheap 21j movement. That could be a cheaper option for starters, if You like the design.

• Like 1

Thank you all!

Yes I see, I need to spend time of some reseach on this site. Just tought that somebody had a great site in their mind that many of you have been used!

Looked at your trading zone! Love that part of the forum! Hope I can find a good submariner in the next few days. My budget has increased.

Kind regards!

Edited by vh997tt