When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

RED submarine. A great source of info.

GenTLe

From some time now I am caressing the idea to get a RED sub. So I tried to get some info around and ended up In this great article.

A post on the cousin forum about the same piece gave me the input to share it with you.

http://www.doubleredseadweller.com/watch-info/red-sub/untitled.html

Note that clicking on "watch info" at the tuo of the page there are also a lot of info on the so called double red sea dweller.

Cheers, GenTLe

You should use the Search feature. This website has been cited for over a decade now & there are many threads referencing it.

Repetitia juvant, as my ancestors were used to say (and with the low amount of posts this forum has it shouldn't be a big deal too) :)

Alas, "old news" to many on this forum. Not sure what you mean by low posts, but a cursory search around here will turn up a plethora of good information (much of it WAY better than the DRSD website). Have you looked at Stefano Mazzariol's blog yet? Another good starting point for reference if this is all still very new to you