When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Where's King

Guest petep10

Guest petep10

Anybody heard from or ordered from King lately?

I'm waiting for a sub from king that was a replacement to the one Customs robbed from me. Two weeks ago King agreed to send me another. I sent my address to get a tracking number. Never heard from King again.

I've been in touch with her every day for the last several regarding having a faulty crown assembly shipped to me in order to send my watch for repair. I'm surprised she hasn't been in touch with you.

Same here. Just got a DJ with changed band for a friend of mine. Almost daily email exchanging without a problem.

Guest petep10

King finally contacted me today. She is taking care of everything. It took ten days to answer my email. but we don't realize what most of our chinese dealers have to deal with. Sorry I doubted you King.

Petep10

I ordered a seamaster aqua terra on 14th and Rolex datejust on 27th.

The tracking wasn't working for 2 weeks until yesterday. It changed to "shipped from Canton,China."

So, I guess I ll just have to be patient and wait for it. No problem in communication.

I emailed her a few times for quote and she replied all my emails.

I ordered a seamaster aqua terra on 14th and Rolex datejust on 27th.

The tracking wasn't working for 2 weeks until yesterday. It changed to "shipped from Canton,China."

So, I guess I ll just have to be patient and wait for it. No problem in communication.

I emailed her a few times for quote and she replied all my emails.

Wow, that's a long time for it not to work. My most recent one is now functional, took 2 days. I use track-trace and the USPS site for the full spectrum of tracking. I'm expecting my parts early next week.

Yeah, King is pretty good about answering e-mails.