When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Which version is better my fellow members?

Dr.Will

Ever since "Pearl" (member name) posted his fabulous looking Omega Seamaster 300m i have to now buy one. Just something about the yellow on black just pops and is different than plain blues or blacks, to me anyways. Now i have always had good luck with trusty time site (andrew). I looked on his site and there are 2 different versions of the same watch.

My question is for the more experienced members here which is probably everyone more than myself. Which one is the better to go with?

Basically its the way the specs are displayed in the sales advert and ofcourse 7753 vs 7750. I will buy the better one please advise my friends.

Dr.will

I will attach the two different adverts. Pic 1. = 7753; and pic 2 = 7750

post-65224-0-24188100-1435091780_thumb.j

post-65224-0-89276300-1435091794_thumb.j

I don't know which one is better. I have the 7753 version. Date correction in the helium release valve as per gen. All of my subdials work. Date font better on the other I believe and my clasp is etched Seamaster Professional, not just the big Omega. I've worn it everyday since I got it,  keeps great time might loose a minute after a week.my date indicator is at 6:00. I'm not too sure how accurate their description is.

• 2 weeks later...

so far the omega is a fantastic looking piece of [censored].. trying contact Andrew to rectify the problems of a complete bait and switch. thanks trusty

not saying it's his fault but it's not the watch I purchased off his website. I have clear photos to back it up from his website vs. what came out of box. posted pics under a diff thread.

Edited by Dr.Will

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so far the omega is a fantastic looking piece of [censored].. trying contact Andrew to rectify the problems of a complete bait and switch. thanks trusty

not saying it's his fault but it's not the watch I purchased off his website. I have clear photos to back it up from his website vs. what came out of box. posted pics under a diff thread.

I purchased a number of watches from Andrew (Trusty Time) and all were great, BUT the last four purchases have all been problematic in one way or another.  And the "solution" is to send the watch back to China and wait months for them to service or replace it.  I will not be buying from Trusty again.  PT seems a much more reliable and responsive dealer nowadays.