When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

What do you think?

cavi

So on a bored night I decided to order up a number of the sub $20 hong kong watches on e-bay.  I probably ordered 7 or so.  most I planned to give to the kids or wife, as they mainly care about the looks.  One or two I ordered for myself to really see if I wanted something like this in my collection, and the last was a sub that I figured would serve for dissection for fun.  Out of all of them only one came DOA, and they are sending me a replacement as soon as I pay $5 for shipping which seems fair to me as I do not have to ship back the dead one.  A couple are actually really nice, decent finish, some decent heft to them, and estetically pleasing.  One had a neat sports band which I really liked, but I did not like that the watch had the fake chrono where the chrono buttons just set the day and month.  I was going to keep two for myself but one went to my son who recieved the doa watch and the other I pus a nicer band on it and will probably still give to my son or wife, but before Here is a picture of it.  What do you all think.  It runs good and feels alot like the rep omega my wife owns which is similar to this.  Opinions?

55c3ae5a94f02_Photo_Aug_06_11_42_48_AM.t