When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Porsche Design Flat Six Chrono

sam_tgg

Just to remenber: the 2 of January will be decided what watch will make by Jay. Look at this beauty, totally 1:1 rep, 7750b1, IWC cuore (yes, the design is Porsche, but the engineering is IWC).

173061-9102.gif

Porsche Design Flat Six Chronograph Watch

Please look at the seconds display! The movement its crazy

173061-9103.jpg

173061-9104.jpg

173061-9105.jpg

Vote if you really like to have it: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=17032

Have a nice XMAS!!

Basic Info

This Porsche Design Flat Six Chrongraph Watch in stainless steel features a 44.5mm case, black dial and a black rubber strap. The Porsche Design Flat Six Chronograph watch also features an automatic movement with chronograph, day, date and subseconds function. This watch is water resistant to 120 meters.

Totally 1:1 rep New 7750b1 @ 28.000

REF# 6340.41.44.1169

CASE MAT'L Stainless Steel

COMPLICATIONS Chronograph,Date,Day,Sub Seconds

MOVEMENTS Self-Winding

DIAL COLOR Black

STRAP Rubber Strap

WATER RES. 120m

CRYSTAL Sapphire

CASE DIAMETER 44.5mm

PRICE RANGE 3,000 - 5,000

Three colours:

173061-9106.jpg

173061-9107.jpg

173061-9108.jpg

More Info:

The predecessors to today’s Flat Six motors were air-cooled. The unmistakable wiper rings on its pistons were one of the characteristic features of these ma-chines. The Flat Six watch from Porsche Design uses these rings as a design element on the flanks of the case. Together with the rotor for automatic winding in the design of Porsche alloy wheels on the movement, the ring design creates a further reference to the Porsche 911. The watchmaking innovation in the tradi-tional and concise Porsche Design typography is carried over to the watch face and bezel with its tachymeter scale to measure velocity. The Flat Six makes a statement not least because of its large 44.5 mm case.

A further feature of the Flat Six Automatic Chronograph is the triangular indicator of the running seconds hand. Just a short glance is enough to check whether the watch is running. The red-marked tips on the counter and seconds hands are ad-ditional functional aids. The ergonomically shaped buttons for start-stop and reset functions integrated into the case provide practical operating assistance for the use of the water-resistant chronograph underwater up to a diving depth of 120 meters. The crown itself is also integrated into the case and thus well protected against impacts.

The Flat Six is available as the Flat Six P’6340 Automatic Chronograph with a me-chanical chronograph movement, Flat Six P’6320 Quartz Chronograph with Rattrapante function (fly-back hand) and tenth of a second measurement, or Flat Six P’6310 Automatic and thus as traditional men’s watch with mechanical auto-matic winding. The P’6340 Flat Six Automatic Chronograph comes with an individual test certificate from the Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres (COSC) in La Chaux de Fonds.

The Flat Six models supplement the three existing Porsche Design watch lines Indicator, Dashboard and Heritage. The watch dials are available in four colors: black, silver, titanium and red. The Flat Six is supplied with a satin-finish stainless steel or natural rubber strap with stainless steel folding clasp.

Porsche Design is considered as a global luxury men’s brand and is determined by engineered products. Professor Ferdinand Alexander Porsche established the Porsche Design brand in 1972, whose products are attracting consumers with their technical innovation and represent functionality and timelessness in its pur-est form.

Version without chrono:

173061-9109.jpg

173061-9110.jpg

Pug, I am not sure.

In one of the november issue of Chronos in Germany, was an interview with the CEO of IWC, about the Porsche watches. As I understand, IWC makes the automatic (lets say high horology) and Eterna made the "low" watches (quarzs, etc).

I am now on holidays in Spain, but when I return, I can give you more info.

Happy Xmas