When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Richard Mille Reps

superleggera

There are a few models that are pretty good, and have potential to be modded for great accuracy. 

As a matter of fact, I am working on an RM project right now.. I think the result will be very pleasing. 

Will unveil when watch is ready. ;)

Sounds good looking forward to seeing it. I've been looking for a gold and red one.

And which one might that be? If you can post the link, I can give my 2 cents on it.. I am not an RM expert but I have been looking at them a lot more lately.. ;)

Hello I'm interested in RM reps too, which model are you working on Mr. Legend?

There are a few models that are pretty good, and have potential to be modded for great accuracy. 

As a matter of fact, I am working on an RM project right now.. I think the result will be very pleasing. 

Will unveil when watch is ready. ;)

Hello I'm interested in RM reps too, which model are you working on Mr. Legend?

Forgive me if I do sound a little mysterious or cryptic for what I am about to say, it is not my intention.

But the model I am working on currently is a rather accurate model on its own, but needing some mods on the dial to make it very accurate on the wrist, I would say 95% at least. I would definitely be showing pictures and information when the mods are done and ready for public consumption and critique. ;)

Kindly be patient with me, I would appreciate that. 

Forgive me if I do sound a little mysterious or cryptic for what I am about to say, it is not my intention.

But the model I am working on currently is a rather accurate model on its own, but needing some mods on the dial to make it very accurate on the wrist, I would say 95% at least. I would definitely be showing pictures and information when the mods are done and ready for public consumption and critique. ;)

Kindly be patient with me, I would appreciate that. 

definitely! I've seen what you done on AP, pretty excited about it :)

definitely! I've seen what you done on AP, pretty excited about it default_smile.png

Thank you for your kind words.

The RM mods I'm planning would naturally differ from the AP mods as the flaws are distinctly different. But my desired result would be: 99% accurate to gen visually on the wrist at a distance of 1m. ;)

Sent from Mars using tapatalk

The RM mods I'm planning would naturally differ from the AP mods as the flaws are distinctly different. But my desired result would be: 99% accurate to gen visually on the wrist at a distance of 1m. default_wink.gif

Can't wait to see the results.

The RM mods I'm planning would naturally differ from the AP mods as the flaws are distinctly different. But my desired result would be: 99% accurate to gen visually on the wrist at a distance of 1m. default_wink.gif

You got me excited. Please keep us updated! ;-) how are the movements in those? And what's the weight compared to gen? I've had one in my hand and it was extremely light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly.

The date font is the number one flaw on this series of RM reps honestly, in my opinion. The skeletonized dial is actually complicated enough to pass off as the real deal without close scrutiny of the decoration details.

I have noticed the more recent RM reps produced have the correct date font. I would recommend you go for those. The rep font on the series in your link is just plain wrong...

At 90k€ a piece for a used one I would just assume that any RM I see in the wild is a fake even without a tell. But to each his own. If you can combine it with a nice Ferrari....