When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

whats the verdict on which is the better "D Blue" DSSD

tyrantblade

noob or BP, im looking at 2 on Toros website, one claims to be noob and $20 cheaper with the same movement as the BP, but honestly ive been scrutinizing over details on both and im pretty convinced they may be the same, so is there any difference between the following 2, and if so which is better? "noob" will be first and "BP" second

http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_134&product_id=1371

http://www.torobravo2015.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=39_134&product_id=1168

That's a good question.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it seemed like a toos up before (both seemed to have different pluses or minuses, basically BP had what appeared to be closer to gen colors and NOOB better everything else), but these two listings have me confused as to me both look the exact same, even after more than an hour of looking over both of them

Your looking at the Noob lite version mate so they are about equal but personally i preferred the BP but it really is a toss up between the 2 as they have different flaws and details so its really what bothers you most when it will be on your wrist.. ;)

The noob I am sure you know has the better version around $400 or less if you try Ryan or Ken at Chazing time or intime both TDs

The better noob is hands down the best DSSD you can get without going franken