When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rg2813 movement changhe

Hetlijk2

Hi mate

Is it the newer DG 2813 ?

Ie the DG 2813-2?

In either case its much cheaper and easier to buy a new movement rather than repair

But depending which one you have depends on which movement to swap it with or rather which one is easiest and only requires hand and dial swap rather than stem and possible holder ring...

The newer version has some feet config as 2836 etc as well as other details and is from all accounts a great little asian movement

If its older version I have one here you can have just cover the postage and  I will send it to you mate :)

• Like 1

Hi, I can just link You to the Cousins.UK page, maybe You will need to sign up: https://www.cousinsuk.com/search?SearchTerm=dg+2813. There is no guarantee it will fit, but it´s not too big an investment either. You need hand setting and hand removal tools, small screwdrivers, a loupe, an airduster can for cleaning pcs. There are many good and detailed pictorials, try some searches on google, also check some videos on Youtube. I think in the first step I would just take out one movement and drop in the other, before trying things like changing the rotor, the datewheel overlay and the crown (it could be the stem and crown You have just fit the new movement, even better).

On cousins.uk they sell all kinds of equipment in cheap, Indian or Chinese versions too. As long as we are not servicing a movement, for starters they do the job more than well.