When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sshbb Is Here

wan

(edit-pics down below in next reply)I will take pics as soon as i get to my digital camera when i get to work in an hour or so................All i can say is WOW it looks great, feels great, the AR is the best i've ever seen and it lives up to all the hype!!!..............good bye for now, pics as soon as i can "sorry for the tease".....I think i might stop by Tourneau on the way to work so that i can give the best review i can but for now i give it a 10 out of 10................cheers, Wan

Here are a few pics.......cheers, Wan

I will post more detailed pics later when i have more time..........Wan (also i noticed that there is a NEW better cheap big bang rep, better than the previous $100 Big bang on ioffer) just go to ioffer and search for Hublot Big Bang and you can see for yourself...........They have a $110 version with the rubber strap and a few more versions....................but this one is the big daddy. Cheers, Wan

I will post more detailed pics later when i have more time..........Wan (also i noticed that there is a NEW better cheap big bang rep, better than the previous $100 Big bang on ioffer) just go to ioffer and search for Hublot Big Bang and you can see for yourself...........They have a $110 version with the rubber strap and a few more versions....................but this one is the big daddy. Cheers, Wan

areyou talking about this one:

http://www.ioffer.com/i/15218472

Help me out... it looks like TT in some pics and SS in the last pic...

Thats just the lighting........The watch is polished and brushed SS it does not look TT at all in person, i just wanted to show off the AR coating in those pics and thats how they came out looking TT............Cheers, Wan

How about the chronos... do they work well and reset right? Seems 3 oclock is not pointing straight up but maybe just not reset?

They seem to reset right....(i did see what you were talking about and all i did was reset again and it was okay).......Cheers, Wan

"VERY IMPORTANT" Everyone who gets there Big Bang, be sure and tighten up every screw on the thing because i had one screw on the bezel that was not tight and i almost did not notice it when it almost fell out..............Its kind of tricky to tighten the screws because they are not flat head so i got my smallest screwdriver and cranked it tight like reeling in a fishing line.........BUT BE CAREFULL you dont want to scratch the watch............"if anyone knows where to get a screwdriver head to fit those screws please let me know"............Thanks, Wan

"VERY IMPORTANT" Everyone who gets there Big Bang, be sure and tighten up every screw on the thing because i had one screw on the bezel that was not tight and i almost did not notice it when it almost fell out..............Its kind of tricky to tighten the screws because they are not flat head so i got my smallest screwdriver and cranked it tight like reeling in a fishing line.........BUT BE CAREFULL you dont want to scratch the watch............"if anyone knows where to get a screwdriver head to fit those screws please let me know"............Thanks, Wan

From the looks of the bezel screws I wonder if a spring bar tool would do the trick. It might depend on how much torque you need and how solid the spring bar tool is -- plus, of course, the spacing of the forks on the spring bar tool.

By the way, congrats on a nice looking watch. The wrist shots always seem to help communicate the appeal of a new model.