When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

V6 f PAM441 short pictorial review !

themannier

Got this new PAM441 with the ceramic case a few days ago and i wanted to share it with you !

I can say that this is one of the first rep i have with such a gen feeling... The ceramic case is PERFECT everywhere, very well made and very " sharp ".

The gen ceramic may be a little more "black", whereas this V6 f seems dark grey, but it's not easy to see the difference.

I just bought today this OEM Panerai cashmere gold strap to my local AD; i think it's the perfect combo with the black case :) .

I choose the seagull st 2555 insted of the A7750... I have heard that the seagull is a good movement, we will see :g:

Conclusion:

The + 

- A great case with a perfect shape; it's so easy to open the screw in bezel with  a sticky ball to remove some dust on the dial for example.

- The ceramic CG is... I have no word, more than perfect, the engraving, the lever, very near from a gen i guess.

-The glass is very clear.

-The stock asso strap is great, no need to change it...except for an OEM strap ;)

-Dial, hands, date, all is perfect also; i like very much the color of the vintage lume.

-Lume is excellent for a "vintage"one, the green is beautiful in the darkness.

-ETC...

The - 

-I have a doubt about the AR on the glass; shooting this watch is a real nightmare, i guess the AR on the gen is really better.

-You can see on the case some small changes of tint of the ceramic, but it is only noticiable under a certain light exposition... fortunately, very hard to see.

-That's all !

Let's have a look a the pictures, i am sorry for the poor quality as i am not a good photographer :nono:

IMG_0124_zpso5t3emjj.jpg

IMG_0132_zpsrrkqbuca.jpg

IMG_0133_zps7o2oyr3s.jpg

IMG_0134_zpsqbftjsjj.jpg

IMG_0140_zpsuq24idwy.jpg

IMG_0142_zps5qubaywc.jpg

IMG_0145_zpss58aru0t.jpg

IMG_0147_zpsftyqukh8.jpg

IMG_0150_zps0aqzixvn.jpg

IMG_0156_zpso2lmxuba.jpg

IMG_0159_zpssf5apaon.jpg

IMG_0160_zpsbcmocja8.jpg