When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Appeal to Noob

lillo

Noob, you have product a very very nice Sub two tone blue. But this good sub has an icredible Flaw, immediatly people see that is a chinese watch. The endlink in the gen (and in the old Sub wrapped !!) is all gold.

In new rep is in steel and has only the face wrapped !!

NOOB, why ? NOOB, PLEASE, PRODUCE NOW A V2 WHIT CORRECT all GOLD ENDLINK

They won't ever produce something without flaws mate. If they correct this, they'll most likely screw something else up. That's how they make their business.

If they did all perfect versions there would be people buying one version and that's it. No profit margin for them.

Although I too think that this is a dead I doubt them to correct it. I've only seen one really almost perfect SEL bracelet and this was the one on the old WM9's.

Imo that's your best bet to go if you want to go TT sub and not spend a fortune on building it with super specs.. ;)

They won't ever produce something without flaws mate. If they correct this, they'll most likely screw something else up. That's how they make their business.

If they did all perfect versions there would be people buying one version and that's it. No profit margin for them.

Although I too think that this is a dead I doubt them to correct it. I've only seen one really almost perfect SEL bracelet and this was the one on the old WM9's.

Imo that's your best bet to go if you want to go TT sub and not spend a fortune on building it with super specs.. ;)

gOOD, THANKS. You have reason !

• Like 1