When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi I'm A Newbie From Sunny (well Rainy) South Africa

Tinticker

Could someone tell me how to go about getting a Noobmariner? I've seen the sellers name mentioned but I can't seem to find how to go about ordering from TTK? Do I post a message in his forum? Sorry for the lame questions. Thanks a ton! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Edited by Tinticker

hi :D i think you can go to watch request and post your request on the forum...or go to watch dealer and look for what you want.....try and enjoy rwg welcome...........my favorite collections ..wanna own ..join me i love to share with you

post-4058-1167321688_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167321734_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167321796_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167321864_thumb.jpg

Could someone tell me how to go about getting a Noobmariner? I've seen the sellers name mentioned but I can't seem to find how to go about ordering from TTK? Do I post a message in his forum? Sorry for the lame questions. Thanks a ton! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Hey, welcome to this wonderful place. Look up TTK's (aka Neil) selection in the dealer area. He tends to get different stock in at different times but the noobmariner makes plenty of return visits. He may be reluctant to sell to newbies from time to time as I believe he has had a bit of hassle in the past. However, if you read his ordering instructions, follow them to the letter he can only say no!

There are other dealers in the dealer section who also carry low priced Sub's - might be worth checking out.

Good luck!