When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW mystery movement

WCM21_88

Idk if it was an st-19, from some of the older posts if I recall correctly it was close to the lemana movements but not exact, however if this is the case, I'm thinking I want to go ahead and put forth the money and put a V72 into this case, I know his MM case is smaller than his 7750 case as I do have one of each, so if the MM case will directly except the 72 I want to do it, maybe some of the older more knowledgable vets of the forum can chime in too, for some reason too I feel like I've seen or read that all the hands from his MM will fit a V72 as well, if so man this would help emensely in saving some green$$$ Lol 

No, a Vj72 will not fit. The only movement that will fit in a MM case is a Valjoux 23. You will also need a new set of hands (Hands that fit the 72 should fit the 23).

ST-19 is a different movement and does not got at all. It has different sub dial spacing (6 o'clock Subdial is slightly lower. The rest are the same), is slightly larger and has different pusher arrangement.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk