When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I am desperate - hip dysplasia

Alfalover

Hang in there; both you and your dog. 

I spend time in Brazil and can testify what it is like for some people to live in poor conditions. It's easy for us Europeans (and Americans) to be skeptical of people of lower income. Personally I take my hat off and salute you for what you have achieved so far in your young life.

Here in the UK there are plenty of people who sit back and let the state provide for them. There are people who have never worked a day in their life yet have a house paid for by the government (well actually the rest of the population who work!) and money for food, alcohol, clothes for their kids etc. It makes me mad when people from other nations struggle like you. 

Keep going and you'll get there in the end. 

Hang in there; both you and your dog. 

I spend time in Brazil and can testify what it is like for some people to live in poor conditions. It's easy for us Europeans (and Americans) to be skeptical of people of lower income. Personally I take my hat off and salute you for what you have achieved so far in your young life.

Here in the UK there are plenty of people who sit back and let the state provide for them. There are people who have never worked a day in their life yet have a house paid for by the government (well actually the rest of the population who work!) and money for food, alcohol, clothes for their kids etc. It makes me mad when people from other nations struggle like you. 

Keep going and you'll get there in the end. 

Thanks, really. I am happy to know that someone out there understands my situation (and the one of other millions). I will keep going, no doubt, thanks again!:)