When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Perfect Sub Received On A Sunday!, But Need Opinions

boomer775

All,

Just received my "perfect" sub today (I never knew any postal service that delivered on a Sunday, so I was surprised to say the least). In any event, I wanted to get some opinions on the CG's. Considering this is a "perfect" watch and not the std sub, I expected the CG's to be a little better. To me, a bit of a noob, they look a little fat from the front. Just wanted some other opinions to see whether I have a legit gripe or not. Pictures attached. Thanks & Happy New Year!

176087-8424.jpg

176087-8425.jpg

176087-8426.jpg

there is no such thing as a perfect rep :)

The CGs are pretty good. As is commonly known with this case they are actually slightly to thin at the front and slightly to thick at the back. But its light years better than what we were able to get just a few months ago.

Wear it and enjoy it -- its an excellent watch :)

Thanks pho. Still in the process of learning, so info like this really helps. My first of what I am sure will be many more reps. Have a good new year.

its no problem - it really takes a while to figure out what is available and what makes you happy. After i had been doing this for about 6 months i had a few reps. - after about a year- i had none of the reps i got in the first year :)

there is so much info. But, lucky for you, the quality and quantity and variety are so much better then when i came around almost 2 yrs ago :)

the only thing approaching a "perfect" rep was the PAMs -- which is why there are so many pam freaks here :)

agree with there being no such thing as a perfect rep, but I knew one of the biggest flaws on the subs were the CG's. Was thinking that by buying the "perfect" sub, I would avoid that, since those would be modded. Now that I look at my own pictures, they actually don't look too bad. It's amazing the difference in perception "what you see" in a picture vs. holding it in your hand. I guess my OC doesn't help the matter either!java script:emoticon(':blink:', 'smid_15')

:blink:

Just when I thought '06 would close out without me developing a problem with these reps, I see By-Tor's review on the 45mm PO... My wife already thinks I spend too much time reading on this board... Wait 'till '07...

agree with there being no such thing as a perfect rep, but I knew one of the biggest flaws on the subs were the CG's. Was thinking that by buying the "perfect" sub, I would avoid that, since those would be modded. Now that I look at my own pictures, they actually don't look too bad. It's amazing the difference in perception "what you see" in a picture vs. holding it in your hand. I guess my OC doesn't help the matter either!java script:emoticon(':blink:', 'smid_15')

:blink:

Just when I thought '06 would close out without me developing a problem with these reps, I see By-Tor's review on the 45mm PO... My wife already thinks I spend too much time reading on this board... Wait 'till '07...

the board is positivly deadly ;)

one of the huge problems we all have is the photos of watches whre they are blown 900 times the real size is not the view we get on our wrist. - it makes some watches look more like our style when they are not and vice versa.

thats why its good to go to ADs and try on the gens :)