When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Watch For Vacation

Jason

So I look for any oportunity to get a new watch.

So I figured it is very important to have a new watch for vacation. This way I can take only one watch and be satisfied wearing the same one everyday. (At least this is how I am rationalizing it :D )

So I am off to Thailand and Burma for 3 weeks for a mix of partying, sightseeing and sailing/beach.

What current rep would be most appropriate?

Anything smaller than 42 mm is a no go, I have a large wrist and like big watches.

If going to Thailand maybe wait until you arrive and pick out your new rep there...

Thats a good point. I am sure I will buy something while I am there for sure.

Also I don't think I will be getting a PAM, my collection is already too scewed in that direction!

:Jumpy: pan are good companies for your happy vacation........large surface and fashion look your best choice..... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

post-4058-1167841027_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167841100_thumb.jpg

post-4058-1167841134_thumb.jpg

Omega PO ETA (non-chrono) with orange bezel 45.5MM! Reliable, sturdy, solid, good all-round time-piece!

I do love the Orange (already have this watch). But its not an everyday watch since the orange clashes with so much. Thats why I was thinking about the black chrono version.

Somebody asked a similar question on one of the other forums. Personally I would wear something very cheap like a casio or Timex and not draw attention to yourself.

Both countries are pretty friendly but you can easily end up in the wrong place at the wrong time.

You'll love Burma - its one of my favourite countries and VERY underated. Its a shame that the current situation over there puts people off as its a beauticul country and there are SO many gold temples. Try and visit Bagan for the hundreds of temples/stupas if you can.