When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

U-boat

morgan

Thinking about getting a U-Boat ToF. These 50mm monsters come in SS and PVD, Yellow/Red and Orange. I've ruled out the red... leaning towards yellow SS. It's tough to find photos of all the colors that can be pulled off the web but here's the PVD and SS. The Orange looks to have yellow hands... not crazy about the color combo. The PVD is nice but I like shiny things.. kinda like a bird. What do you think? :g:

176826-8230.jpg

176826-8231.jpg

I vote for the SS version...any color will be nice.

I had the yellow one on my wrist before Xmas and have to say it is a very nice watch.

If you are used to 47mm watches this big fella will be no prob.

I would buy a rep of that because its design is unusual and unknown, noone will call you out on it :D

The real deal is about 3.200$ and thats a way too high priced thingy, the little red spot has got NO function and even the crown is NOT screwn down, heh? NOT screw down cron for an U-boat watch?? Hhahaha.

So come along you rep-gods....rep this if you can.

Just my 0.02$

Theo

I didn't know the crown didn't screw down.. frown :(

That bugs me but not enough. The other thing that bugs me

is that the glass isn't sapphire. They call it K1 mineral or something

like that? hmmm... I'd get this one grey market just like my other

gens so will save a good sum over retail.

I'd go for the PVD one... SS is far too common, though the orange/PVD combination is reminiscent of the Bell & Ross Special Edition (which has just been released as rep).

I already have the B&R PVD chrono orange rep on order... if not for that I might consider getting the same in uboat. Thanks for your input. I've pulled the trigger already.. steel/yellow! There's just something about that combination. :wub: