When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Advice: intime.co Watches QC Dept check on my new Rolex Submariner Smurf

ChrisBlank

@ChrisBlank Beat error is the clockwise and counter-clockwise rotation of the balance wheel. With zero beat error both rotations will be equal. Anything below 0.6 is acceptable, but I prefer 0 or close to it. Some people will accept higher values and I'm a hobby watchmaker and not a master, so other opinions will be welcome. For my watches I set timing and beat to a few seconds fast per day @ zero beat error.  You will need a timing machine and to learn to make the adjustments. It's delicate and tedious, but fun if you enjoy nerdy things :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Bros,

Sorry to say that I have been missing in action, but here is my beauty. She arrived about 2 weeks ago. I have added a photo of my genuine submariner hulk on a scale for comparison.

Overall I have to say I am very impressed with the quality.

Upon receipt of this watch I ordered 2 more from intime.co as well. Unfortunately I have transferred the money over 1 week ago now via bank transfer as they no longer accepted visa cards, and they claim to have still not received it, even though my bank is claiming differently. I will keep you guys updated.

20160601_072056_resized_1.jpg

20160601_071422_resized.jpg

20160531_142420_resized.jpg

20160531_142405_resized.jpg