When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

18k Franck Muller Casablanca

dude82

I was looking for the 2892 decorated ..solid gold 18k franck muller casablance. I got in touch with eddie but he says he doesnt have anymore of those left..he only has the 2824 version of the watch. Could previous buyers single out the differences between the 2 watches and if there is any difference in the accuracy, reliability and life of the watch. Also isthe 2824 decorated and if you guys know of anyone selling the 2892 decorated in solid 18k gold

Thanks

Ishann

I have the 18k 2892 movement and it's a solid watch. I agree, when I was given the option for either movement, the decorated 2892 was the way to go. If you can find one, grab one. :victory:

Alot of watch experts say that 2824 is a more reliable caliber than 2892....2892 has some major problems with winding on the hand:very light rotor with very big ballbering its not the perfect combination for winding with the hand movements.......and if we are talking for the asia version of 2892(seagull) then its not worth the money for a solid gold watch...go for the ordinary rep.Now im waiting for the colordreams FM from Josh and i can give photos and review in the next days!