When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Screw Size

DLY

I hope someone can help me. I am trying to find the size of the screws needed for mounting ETA movements in cases and where to buy them. I have tried Otto Frei but they are not really helpful. I have several Franken projects going and I can't locate any...

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the reply

I bought a number of different sizes from them not knowing where to start. As luck would have it all the srews are on back order. I did see that they have different kits, about 4 of them for case screws, but I don't know where to start. Any ideas as to which kit might have the correct size? Or is there any other vender to buy them from?

I've raided enough out of my reps!!! I need to get my hands on some of these screws..

Thanks

I hope someone can help me. I am trying to find the size of the screws needed for mounting ETA movements in cases and where to buy them. I have tried Otto Frei but they are not really helpful. I have several Franken projects going and I can't locate any...

Thanks in advance

I had the same difficulty locating the screws as well as the case clamps. After calling Otto Frei and talking to Bob the problem was easily solved.

The item number that you need is WM-1.8 (case clamp screw for Eta). The price was $1.80 each :o