When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

cpt390

The same thing now seems to be happening to me: before it was just the forum 'forgetting' that I had already logged in - and having to log in each time I left and came back.

And this, despite Admin' extremely supportive suggestions and personalized help in trying to resolve the problem.

I'll post here if the disconnection-after-changing-subforums issue (as well as the 'remember me' issue) resolves itself.

I wonder if there are just two members experiencing this problem?

--------------------------------------

Update: The good news is that the disconnection (logged out) problem seems to have resolved itself: I can post and navigate within the forum without having to log in again.

The bad news is that I have to log in each time I leave the forum - I can live with that (the workaround is to open a new browser window when I want to go to other sites and leave RWG open in the first window)....

This happens with the Dark Side as well: I've never been able to keep myself logged in - but since I don't spend much time there it's never really been a problem.

Time will tell - thanks again to Admin for his support and help!

Yeah, I'm still looking for a resolituon for this one.

cpt390, you can also try one of the things I have suggested for ryyannon

1. Click this link to clear any cookies set by this board:

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?act=Login&CODE=06

2. Log out

3. Click the "Log in" link on the fron page.

4. Enter your username and password and make sure the "Remember me"-box on your right is checked when you log in.