When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Eddie Or Joshua..important

dude82

I know ive been posting alot of posts...im just a newbie and just got introduced to the rep world. I was just about to pull the triger for the ladies datejust and thought its always best to take one final opion of our experts on rwg. Could someone please spot out the difference between the two watches... One i know is the differnce in movement.. EL uses the 2671-2 and Josh uses the 2688.. Also there is a major price difference between the two so please..EL has quoted a price of 435 while Josh is more expensive. Could someone please tell me why the price differnce..is Josh's watch actually superior and worth it.. Attaching along the url of both dealers.. Please advise as to which one i should go for and why..thankss a ton you guys

Josh

http://watchwindersworld.com/rdjlt10001-go...6882-p-217.html

EL

http://s39.photobucket.com/albums/e186/300...0version%20new/

iD

Which dealer has the better rep? You're asking opinionated questions here. You trust both dealers, then choose the one that you believe has the best watch. No smart board member is gonna start slinging one dealer is better than the other, especially when you make the comparison of two fine gentlemen.

Choose Wisely.

Esmarc :pimp:

Joshua, absolutely.

The other one is just a collection of images in a photobook album. How are you even supposed to pay for it??

I know that you are not new to forums or the repworld, but just because a dealer does not have a web site and uses the forum and a photo album does not mean that he is not a good dealer! An uneducated coment like that could cost a dealer a sale!

They are both very good dealers.

I know that you are not new to forums or the repworld, but just because a dealer does not have a web site and uses the forum and a photo album does not mean that he is not a good dealer! An uneducated coment like that could cost a dealer a sale!

They are both very good dealers.

Precisely. You can NOT go wrong with Eddie or with Joshua. Pick the watch you like best. Both dealers are solid.

It is difficult to determine from EL's site but I see that Joshua's watch has solid gold mid links on the bracelet. If EL's watch has plated or wrapped mid links that might explain the price difference. Also, perhaps the movement in Joshua's watch is more expensive than the EL movement.

I must agree with all who said that both are well respected dealers. However, Joshua has a sterling reputation for customer service that few dealers can equal. He does what he does very well. My personal experience with Joshua confirms this. :D