When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Go Gators

jraines87

Since Virginia Tech isn't in the big game I guess I have to pull for Florida.... It's kinda like chosing between Democrat or a Green party candidate for president, or death by hanging or firing squad, or sleeping with the fat chick or the ugly chick..... Ya know, both choices suck, but you have to pick one..... :huh:

179681-7631.gif

Since Virginia Tech isn't in the big game I guess I have to pull for Florida.... It's kinda like chosing between Democrat or a Green party candidate for president, or death by hanging or firing squad, or sleeping with the fat chick or the ugly chick..... Ya know, both choices suck, but you have to pick one..... :huh:

Um...no you don't, really, you DONT!

Esmarc :pimp:

It appears that SEC speed just overwhelmed Big 10 ball. Ohio St. looked as if they were in 'slow motion' in the game. Heisman Trophy winner or not, Smith was overwhelmed. Notre Dame said they were tired of hearing about the speed of LSU and the SEC, in general. Well, they have shreads of green from New Orleans to South Bend after that 'ass whopping' they took in the Sugar Bowl. If one doesn't watch SEC ball, then one cannot really grasp the speed of some of the players, especially from the Gators. Congrats to the Gators!