When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First experience with OWE

docthor

Hey mates :) ,

just wanted to let you know about my first experience with the "new" shipping service that most TDs use nowadays...OWE or One World Express.

3rd of October I ordered a 1675 at Toros, confirmed the QC pics at 7th and it was shipped at 11th...today the watch arrived safe and sound after just 6 days. This is, for me, the absolute record for a rep from China to Germany.

At first I was confused because the tracking said that the watch is getting straight to Germany even though I paid for triangle shipping (you guys know the German customs!!). But Toro assured that it's coming via UK and since I never had a problem with him it was okay for me.

And yes...even though it was always with one carrier the watch went through UK before it landed here in Germany to be handed over to DPD (which is one company with OWE as I learned). 

For me shipping with OWE is a great opportunity. One of my concerns with buying from a TD was always the time factor of sometimes 3-4 weeks shipping time..above of the QC waiting time and the like...so 1 - 1,5 month from order to arrival wasn't unusual and that's too long for someone who's as impatient as I am.

Now it's only 14 days and it seems to be pretty safe too...great...just great :)