When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Bored In My Hotel Room, Pics Of My New 088

section8

I took my watch off and the setting inspired me to pull out my camera and take a shoot a few shots. Sorry, I don't have any lightbox stuff here :p

180428-7456.jpg

180428-7457.jpg

180428-7458.jpg

I absolutely love this watch. I brought my LV Sub with me and I haven't even worn it yet. I may wear it Thursday, we'll see :o

Think my next rep will be a Pam 111h....and i'm already looking for my next Pam after that. Bug has bitten!

wow, your hotel room pics are better than mine taken at home and set up!!!

beautiful pam and that dial is stunning. either that or davidsen's new blue dial 082 will be my next pam :rolleyes:

haha, thanks. I just setup under a lamp and shot, although the last pic i set the camera on the table and used the timer on a low ISO.

That is the problem with business trips to much free time in strange towns, well try to make the most of it Joe and thanks for the cool shots. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Ken

yeah, I hear you. It also doesn't help that i got here and the rental car agency wouldn't rent me a car because my driver's license expired on my birthday! Now i'm basically stuck in my hotel until my wife arrives on thursday and rents a car. Oh well, hitting Napa valley should make up for it :D

Bro, is that a wojtecki strap W&W?

Well it looks like that, i have all his straps. He lives in my town and i have known him for about 15years he is a good man and i love his straps thik and smoth!!!

PS. Do they dont have a bar in the Hotel? Now bars CANT be boring that i know...

//robi

It is actually a Toscana strap that came on a Ferrari Pam i bought from another forum member. I'm looking to get a carbon strap with blue stitching or a Cordova strap with blue stitching for it.

I was at the bar earlier, but it was full of guys - and i'm married anyway so the best I can do is look :p