When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rep Daytona 6263 Venus 75 movt/ST19

mat11727

Question

Hello all, I'm new to this great forum and need help...

I purchased the rep Daytona 6263 over a year ago and it recently stopped working, I diagnosed that it was the click spring , took it apart and sure enough I was correct, it wasn't holding a wind and the crown would spin in reverse and eventually just stop ticking, the click spring was in 2 pieces, seems to be very fragile. 

Bad move on my part for taking it apart because now I can't get it to work even though I didn't replace the click spring, I was going to put everything back together and search for a replacement and but now I feel like it's worth just getting a new movement.

where can I buy the same movement for this watch, so I can feel a little better that I didn't completely ruin everything

1 answer to this question

Where are you located?  I make click springs for this manual wind movement, its their weakest part.  

Should you wish to go the new movement route, then you can get new Venus movements from alpha watch.

http://www.alpha-watch.com/sub.php?list=10

Well they used to sell movements, but are currently only selling stems for some reason, so maybe drop me an email.?

http://www.alpha-watch.com/contact.php