When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex oh Rolex ^ a rep for the weekend?

KingBach

Hi Guys,

I am on the look out for a DateJust or a Submariner and wanted to know which versions would be closest to the genuine? i have not bought a rep for quite some time as i have a genuine but i am looking for something a little different before i pull the trigger!

Since i have a gen omega aqua terra, this will be my daily driver and i will use the Rolex for special occasions as i prefer the reliability of my gen. I wanted to know which version of the submariner would be best to get a good quality copy of and a date just.

How long have you guys had your reps for and are they generally just like other mechanical watches? Since i will seldom wear my rep, would the movement make much difference?

I have read that that Noob v7 is the best one on the market, does anyone know how i can tell where it is on the item description?

Thanks in advance!!

I'd go w/ the Sub as you already have a Aqua. As far as finding a V7 I do not wear modern Rolex so not sure, but you can always just email a TD and ask for V7.

AH here it is , no date weekend watch!   http://www.ttw-138.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_7&products_id=15626