When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Iwc Gst From Neil

Usil

I received my IWC GST Stainless Steel from Neil over the holiday season. I have been looking at ths watch for the better part of the year and don't know why I did not buy it sooner. I like the Titanium model but I have a Breitling Chrono Avenger in Ti and I wanted a SS bracelet watch for my collection. Actually, I might get the Ti too but my new years resolution is to regain my self control in this hobby.

I just put this on a 10 yr old Port I got for a gift and set it near a window. Here is the shot with my replaced camera which I also got for Christmas.

IWC GST Stainless Steel Beauty from Neil:

182654-6807.jpg

I love IWC and hope that the new stuff being talked about will be coming down the road in the near future.

Usil

Edited by Usil

Looks great. I originally bought the Ti and then bought the SS as well. In truth, it is not one I wear very often as I am now too used to 44mm and bigger but I know there will come a time when 44mm looks ridiculous on my shrivelled up old wrist. :lol: It is a fabulous rep out of the box and both my movements are still functioning fine.