When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Iwc Ingenieur From King

ajoesmith

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly my concern. Will the strap be available with ti buckle?

I wouldn't hold my breath for it. :)

But the genuine IWC buckles so come in SS as well anyways. But if you're really that anal, you can order the genuine Ti buckle from an IWC AD (I inquired before), and they cost about $70 US.

I will probably be the first to get it, as it's already on its journey to Canada. I'll let everyone know about the link situation.

The link does look to be Ti in King's pictures, or at least they didn't make it as obivous as the GST.

Besides, if the link really bothers you, just get the nylon strap and your problems are flushed away. :)

YAY! This was my 1000th post. :D

Is there any news about the project on the correct datewheel ?? i know there is another thread for it but i thought i could ask it here cause seems all the Ingy fans are together... :whistling:

And is it in general difficult to change a datewheel or are you guys doing that yourself ? I guess a local watchmaker will manage, right ? Thanks a lot.

Hello all,

my iwc ing ti chrono from king arrived today. all i can say "wow" . ti clasp (end link), some ar coating (in my mind), not as smooth finish as my iwc gen gst, but i did not expect this at all. for all the people who like to have it. go for it.would say 99,99999999% perfect rep. i try to post some pics at the weekend.

mike

Guest RiverwindMDS
Hello all,

my iwc ing ti chrono from king arrived today. all i can say "wow" . ti clasp (end link), some ar coating (in my mind), not as smooth finish as my iwc gen gst, but i did not expect this at all. for all the people who like to have it. go for it.would say 99,99999999% perfect rep. i try to post some pics at the weekend.

mike

Please post the pics, we are all curious...

The strain will be on the movement with running seconds at 6 regardless of if the chrono is running. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm keeping well away from modified Asian movements with running seconds at 6. Good luck with this watch!

Anyone got the non-chrono version yet?

Guest RiverwindMDS
Go for it ! ;)

I would, but I dont really fancy the titanium, i need the heavy steel so i still hope for the "ultimate" Ingy...

I love the titanium, but I'm thinking because I have too many projects in mind...