When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Modded Fiddy

baltic

I've been after a Fiddy since I got interested in reps and saw the original on Paneristi.com. When Eddie recently offered his 'ultimate' with swiss & sapphire it had to be mine!

As soon as it arrived it was off to Finepics for his excellent work - lumed, pin fix, service and a special bonus a set of Davidsen hands! Many thanks Mark, that was a really nice touch, much appreciated!

It was immediately put on a Greg Historic Brown strap, vintage length - L-O-N-G-G-G!

Some pics for your delight and delectation...

Wrist shot:

183895-6466.jpg

Close up:

183895-6467.jpg

The lovely movement:

183895-6468.jpg

Posed (nice crystal distortion):

183895-6469.jpg

Strapped up:

183895-6470.jpg

Lume:

183895-6471.jpg

Hope you enjoyed looking as much as I like wearing!

Congratulations on your watch.

I imagine how you are enjoying it! :)

Mark's work is the best you can get (gold fingers and a x-tra keen eye for detail!) and it sure makes all the difference.

He actually can make a rep look like a gen (vintage or actual) and I believe we should all enjoy him as much as we can because one of this days Panerai will hijack him to work for them creating some Special Editions! :)

BTW could you explain me the "magic" on gREG straps? IMHO they look grotesque (sorry for that but its only my opinion on their looks and finishings)!

Enjoy that beautiful watch (but get a MF strap instead!)

Cheers,

Marco

BTW could you explain me the "magic" on gREG straps? IMHO they look grotesque (sorry for that but its only my opinion on their looks and finishings)!

Enjoy that beautiful watch (but get a MF strap instead!)

Cheers,

Marco

Each to their own, I just like their simplicity and the patina on the Historic Brown suits the Fiddy IMHO.