When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Breitling Avenger repair

fkmnlvm

i bought this piece about six months ago. i opened the package to find two of the hands had fallen off during it's 2 week trip (pic). seller refused to exchange it unless i paid to ship it back, plus 50usd for repair/restock/reship. i was so [censored] off, i just bought another from another seller. anyways, just wondered if anyone knew how to or who would be willing to repair something like this. i'd hate to let something like this collect dust. it's not the best rep but it has potential and a nice ar sapphire. thanks.

post-1074-1143848408_thumb.jpg

post-1074-1143848086_thumb.jpg

that non-broken one looks like better quality watch... looks nice!

Yeah I agree, especially the lume on the bezel @12. It looks like its actually recessed under sapphire like the gen. The other just looks like an ugly blob.

Very nice peices though. How much do those puppies weigh each? I ordered the stainless version and Custom's nabbed it. Now there are no more available.

Jon

Yeah I agree, especially the lume on the bezel @12. It looks like its actually recessed under sapphire like the gen. The other just looks like an ugly blob.

Very nice peices though. How much do those puppies weigh each? I ordered the stainless version and Custom's nabbed it. Now there are no more available.

Jon

Hey feel sorry for your watch. It weights slightly off (~155gm). On the genuine, this watch is super light (~100g) despite the "thick and heavy" look.

Edited by takashi