When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

custom vintage dials, who would you recommend?

edgematic1

I always used to order from Jensen, good guy, too bad about his issues now but wasn't unforseen. He was quite in the open with his business, facebook, social media, etc. 
I know that a few guys had a custom dial made by him. 

Now I'm wondering who I should use for a custom dial. It's nothing fancy, just a 6263 panda dial T SWISS T, no daytona print. 
I have compared the current available dials to the original and they just aren't that good. 

As I'm quite handy with adobe illustrator, autocad etc, and because I have some crazy good image of that dial, I would like to build a few custom ones. I'm currently working on the dial design and it should be finished by tomorrow, every little serif, every little bleed etc is being drawn over. I am tracing all marks on the dials, not a single copy paste. 

Who would you recommend? I know a few factories myself but I just can't get them to print Rolex on the dial, hehe. 

I'm also in touch with a company that manufactures bakelite as I feel the current bezels for a 6263 mkI aren't close enough or are overpriced.