When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Greetings All!

Rxus

Hello, Id like to start by saying i'm in the process of aquiring my first rep watch and after spending hours upon hours on the net reading guides and looking at pictures, it al seems to sound or look the same.

So I decided on getting myself on a forum were I can talk to real people, and afer searching far and wide i'm happy to say I found a great place here at RWG and I know i'll be able to find what i'm looking for and feel secure about the purchase as well.

Welcome.

It's good that you're doing some reading, but be prepared that you learn pretty quickly about PP, QC, CG, LV, 21j and so on.

It all looked like greek to me in the beginning.

Wait a minute

I am from Greece but I wasnt understanding them too

If I were to give any advise to a fellow noob, it would be what you have already done: read EVERYTHING!

Usually people find this forum after they make their purchase. You on the other hand, had the forsight to research what you are trying to purchase, and made the stumble onto this board.

I too found this place by accident as well. After spending lot of $$ on parts for frankens on the bay.

Home at last!

Oh I can defintely say, I have lost a few nights of sleep just reading and reading...But like I said before it gets to the point were it eother stops making sense, or the terms go way past the head of a noob like me..lol

Besides I figure it's better to talk to a person via a forum than to just read single sided websites that could easily just be tryign to push you what they have in stock, regardless of any details you might be looking for.

Example..

Soo far ive narrrowed my search to 2 options as my first purchase (although i plan to buy more..I love watches)

A Tag Link crono /black or blue

Or an Omega Planet Ocean crono /black/SS

And without reading soo much I would have bnought it already one of the two, but luckily i will wait a few days and get some research in.

Ohh nad a big thanks in advance to anyone who gives me a hand with either watch. either from experiance or just previous research.